Wednesday, December 08, 2004

So its this guy...

Well I've held out on AIM all morning. It's been rough. I could go on it now, since it's about Un-Crush's lunchtime. But it would be just my luck that he's skipped lunch, or he took lunch early. I'd better not risk it. Gotta chant some more first.

Since I couldn't play on AIM, I decided to wander around the plant.

I've been seeing him for some time now. Wrote about him in the main blog, too. Reformed gang banger complete with tattoos and slow speech. Beautiful in every respect. Tall, built, sexy mouth, cold, hazel eyes. Looks like he'd bitch slap his own momma for the right price. Thats how cold his expression is.

And it turns me the fuck on.

I'm such a sucka for thug men. But I definitely know better than to mess with him. Although if he were to proposition me I'm not sure how I'd handle it. At the risk of sounding like Ultra Slut, I think it's safe to say that he's more than fuckable. He could get it. But he wont, because he's a thug AND he works here. I just cant mess with men who work with me. Niggas always catch feelings too quick. We make a verbal agreement to the terms of the relationship, and they always want to change shit mid-stream. If you started out as a dick resource, then that is how you'll end up. You wasn't trying to be with me on a serious level before, so don't try and lock the shit down once you see how bomb the pussy is. Dumb ass. So no fuckin the production workers for M.

I can't help looking at him though. I will admit that he's a welcome diversion from the un-crush. He doesn't completely take my mind offa him, but he occupies a good amount of space by his own sexy self. Nigga just looks scanless, like the type of nigga that fires up the blunt before he even gets outta the parking lot good. Looks like he carries a fifth of Henny under the seat. And I love it. I'm so deranged.

Fuck it. I'mma go play on AIM. Un-Crush'd better have his ass at lunch.