Sunday, December 12, 2004

Return of the heathen.

Well I ain't at Jesus' house.

I suck.

But I overslept thanks to a certain recurring nightly situation. I'm only slightly mad though... the dreams are good. I know I can hold it down during the day, but at night there's nothing I can do. It's like your mind doesnt care that things are futile... it'll just keep attacking you until you surrender.

So I'm waving the white flag in the face of the sexiness of the Un-Crush. I give up when it comes to my sleep. It does no good to consistently ruin my sleep by waking myself up trying to end the inevitable when I could just relax and enjoy the experience.

From now on I'm not gonna beat myself about dreaming about his lips. Or his hands. But especially the mouth. That nigga's mouth gets me. Just like the ex's used to. I was in trouble messing with them lips. I miss them so much. But I shall not go back.

Well lemme go finish backsliding.