Sunday, December 12, 2004

Punk ass moment approaching...

right... about... NOW!

[punk ass moment]

I wish he loved me.

Dear Mr. Un-Crush,

You are so spectacular. I haven't known you long. Shit, I don't even know you in real life... I only know you in my cyber-life. But from what I know of you, I'm crazy about you. The intense love you express for your children that DON'T EVEN EXIST YET stuns me. The emotions you have for them is indicative of something I've never seen in any man I've ever come across. I admire your ability and desire to convey your emotions to the woman who would become your wife. I admire the fact that you think getting married would be a great thing. I become speechless and I get all choked up when I think of how beautiful your own wedding vows are gonna be, how sincere they will be. I know they'll be beautiful because you plan to unleash all the emotions you'd been storing up in your heart for her on that special day. You somewhat dislike the fact that you're emotional, but I love it. There's nothing better than knowing that your man loves you with all his being... except hearing him profess it and mean it, irrespective of the audience and surroundings, no cut and no chaser.

I envy that bitch... your future wife.

I know that she's gonna be so spoiled, because you're gonna adore her. Even though you're argumentative at times, I know you'll give in every now and then just to see her smile. I know that your house is gonna be a real home, filled with music and happy little children that look just like you. I know she'll never want for anything, because you will ensure that she's well provided for and taken care of in every respect. Thats how real men get down, and it's safe to say that you fit that definition. She'll be satisfied, and she'll never consider leaving you because you already know how to put it down to the point where she'd rather die than leave. Amongst all the pirhana bitches (myself included), she will have won first prize, a lifetime of happiness and quirky weird shit with a for-real-honest-to-God charming southern gentleman, beautiful kids, and not a worry in the muthafuckin world.

Yep, I'm already jealous. Insanely, deathly jealous.

I do care about you, and your happiness though. And although I will be genuinely happy for you, although I'll be there front and center with my tissue and happy smile to watch the ceremony, regardless of the fact I'll give y'all presents from her bridal registry and pray God's infinite and unceasing blessings upon your union... I'll secretly be bitter. And jealous. Because you're great as hell and I will have had to know for all this time that it wouldn't be me in the white dress. I can kid myself everyday up until the day you stand there and bust out crying, giving up your heart to the bitch that ain't me. And no, I'm sorry. That'll never sit right with me, and I'll probably never get over it.

But such is life.

[/punk ass moment]