Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Poof; be gone!

My will is SO almighty.

The work-crush walked up to me and told me I look like I need a hug. Which I did, so you know I accepted. He felt way too good, like I was supposed to have been there all along. And he's packin in a real way, found out courtesy of said hug. But to my own pride, I resisted the urge to give in and tell him to meet me after work. I just thanked him (although I was thouroughly shook by all I felt in his pants... good lawd the man is blessed) and went along on my merry way back to work. I'm the unadulterated shit. Hands down, bottom line. I can't be faded.

In other sexy news, I've conquered yet another situation. I've regained hold of my senses. The un-crush plagues me no longer. I found the hole in the fantasy cloud, and jumped through it. I've now got both feet planted on the asphalt.

Is that how you spell "asphalt"? Oh well, so what if it ain't.

The mind is a fickle thing, it will have you believing things that aren't true. Have you imagining and living your life around shit that cannot be. But I am once again the master of my mind. Thank God.

Its nothing he said or did this time. There was no big smack like the last time that signaled me to kick rocks. This is all on me. Seeing as how all the previous roadblocks still stand, I just had to come to grips with the fact that trying walk around them would never work. They're still there, no matter how I try to get by them. The first roadblock being feasible proximity. Second roadblock being his attachment to so many other women. Third roadblock, we're too different; he's got this just-can't-be-still nature. And did I mention his attachment to other women? Yeah. Same old shit from last month. It never changed. I just happened to find out something that sent my mind spiralling, and I forgot how serious all of these things really were. But they are serious and they're in the way. In addition to all of them, it is safe to say that irrespective of his miniscule crush or whatever he might have had for me at one time, he will not do anything about it. So why bother.

I'm free again. It feels good, too.