Pizza for Uno
I've ordered my pizza, and I can't wait to eat it. I wonder what the fuck is taking so damn long for it to get here.
Loneliness sucks flaming hot ass cheeks.
I don't want to go back to the ex. I called him yesterday, but I see that it would never ever work on a permanent basis. He's temporary. I don't want temporary. I thought about calling Un-Crush, but if he wanted to talk to me he'd call me. I had a short AIM convo with the mutual friend but no mention was made of if he mentioned me. And I'm not gonna ask bullshit ass questions like that. Basically, if I want to know what he's thinking I'd have to ask him. Which sucks, because I'm chicken shit when it comes to asking him anything. And like I previously said, he'd call me if he was so moved. So fuck it, I'm not even gonna go there. But damn. I really don't like feeling like this. Back in the day I wouldn't have let myself be alone for more than a week. I know how to pull niggas, thats not the problem. Somewhere along the line I grew up and decided I wanted meaning and abstract shit like that. I don't know what posessed me to want this "meaning", but I wish I could un-want it. Life was easier when I didn't give a shit.
And so now I go to eat my pizza and contemplate exactly why I'm allowing myself to be alone. Why I don't just make a phone call and change this. I mean, he may not be who I need or want, but someone's better than no one, right? Right?? Thats the problem, it ain't exactly right. Fuck it. I'm alone, hungry and sad. This shit blows.
Where the fuck is my pizza?
Loneliness sucks flaming hot ass cheeks.
I don't want to go back to the ex. I called him yesterday, but I see that it would never ever work on a permanent basis. He's temporary. I don't want temporary. I thought about calling Un-Crush, but if he wanted to talk to me he'd call me. I had a short AIM convo with the mutual friend but no mention was made of if he mentioned me. And I'm not gonna ask bullshit ass questions like that. Basically, if I want to know what he's thinking I'd have to ask him. Which sucks, because I'm chicken shit when it comes to asking him anything. And like I previously said, he'd call me if he was so moved. So fuck it, I'm not even gonna go there. But damn. I really don't like feeling like this. Back in the day I wouldn't have let myself be alone for more than a week. I know how to pull niggas, thats not the problem. Somewhere along the line I grew up and decided I wanted meaning and abstract shit like that. I don't know what posessed me to want this "meaning", but I wish I could un-want it. Life was easier when I didn't give a shit.
And so now I go to eat my pizza and contemplate exactly why I'm allowing myself to be alone. Why I don't just make a phone call and change this. I mean, he may not be who I need or want, but someone's better than no one, right? Right?? Thats the problem, it ain't exactly right. Fuck it. I'm alone, hungry and sad. This shit blows.
Where the fuck is my pizza?
<< Home