On the ropes.
But I'm still fighting.
He's so silly, asked me what I was doing this evening and then asked me out to the movies. As if I could really go. It's too bad I can't. I'd probably have a good time.
Maybe does like me a little.
I'm just glad he hasn't asked what I look like yet. I think that'll be the most nerve wrecking time in my life. That point where I'm forced to give up the picture and wait for his reaction. Lawd, I don't think I'll live through that. Hopefully he'll just wait it out until either he gets out here in March, or I get out there in July. It'll definitely give me more time to build my self-esteem. I just feel so not-cute though. Oh well, I guess he'll think whatever he will. I can't do anything about it, just be glad he hasn't put me on front street yet asking for a picture.
He's got excellent music tastes. Had me buy Tee.dra Mo.ses, and it's definitely a good purchase. Only thing is, now the songs will have his damn face all in them. No. Fuckin. Escape.
Well lemme get some ice cream. That always helps.
He's so silly, asked me what I was doing this evening and then asked me out to the movies. As if I could really go. It's too bad I can't. I'd probably have a good time.
Maybe does like me a little.
I'm just glad he hasn't asked what I look like yet. I think that'll be the most nerve wrecking time in my life. That point where I'm forced to give up the picture and wait for his reaction. Lawd, I don't think I'll live through that. Hopefully he'll just wait it out until either he gets out here in March, or I get out there in July. It'll definitely give me more time to build my self-esteem. I just feel so not-cute though. Oh well, I guess he'll think whatever he will. I can't do anything about it, just be glad he hasn't put me on front street yet asking for a picture.
He's got excellent music tastes. Had me buy Tee.dra Mo.ses, and it's definitely a good purchase. Only thing is, now the songs will have his damn face all in them. No. Fuckin. Escape.
Well lemme get some ice cream. That always helps.
<< Home