Wednesday, December 01, 2004

On being let down.

Man. I keep wasting money.

I bought the Ray Ray CD and I'm disappointed. I only like 2 songs. But the two songs I like are really good and make me feel relaxed.

I'm not going out tonight.

Big surprise, right?

I can't make myself do it. I've been scared back into my home, and I doubt if I go back out there again. Some things ain't meant to be, and I'm not meant to be a bar-club-restauraunt hopper. That ain't never been me, and I won't try to make it so now. Although I don't want to go to that party alone, and I'm sick of being alone period, I'm thinking that going out every night isn't gonna solve my problem.

Its weird how songs can affect you. This song "Live Without You" makes me want to give out hugs and shit. I can picture myself playing it at a resort, chillin on the balcony overlooking the beach, sippin some apple smirnoffs doing the two step with my man on a warm summer evening in July. Yeah. Thats the life right there. I can feel the breeze on my face.

Anyway, lemme get some snacks or something.