Oh my aching head.
Damn my head hurts.
I don't know why it hurts, but it's killing me. I have to quit stressing the bullshit. It's all easier said than done though.
I didn't talk to him at work today. I only had enough time to really play on AIM once at work, and when I did he wasn't there. Which was probably for the better. I talked to him for a little while tonight. Its so insane how I attached myself to him. Even though I'm fairly convinced that I am over him (during the day... I ain't got no control over the night) I still want to help him and make him feel better and shit. That's just them Crabby Cancer-ish tendencies coming out in me... I always wanna take care of some damn body. Shit, I can barely take care of my own crazy self.
He's allegedly on a break from all his pirhanas. Interesting. It's not the first time he's told me that in the past few weeks, either. It could be a inadvertent plot against my sanity though so I'm not gonna fall for it. Of course he wouldn't intentionally work to make me crazy and insane over him but it's obvious the shit does happen somehow. So I can't think too hard on anything he says... whether he's pirhana free, needs a massage, or has been denying the heffa's using him for the DI for a few weeks now. None of that is of any consequence for me.
Well I have to fight him off until bedtime, so let me consume more ice cream.
I don't know why it hurts, but it's killing me. I have to quit stressing the bullshit. It's all easier said than done though.
I didn't talk to him at work today. I only had enough time to really play on AIM once at work, and when I did he wasn't there. Which was probably for the better. I talked to him for a little while tonight. Its so insane how I attached myself to him. Even though I'm fairly convinced that I am over him (during the day... I ain't got no control over the night) I still want to help him and make him feel better and shit. That's just them Crabby Cancer-ish tendencies coming out in me... I always wanna take care of some damn body. Shit, I can barely take care of my own crazy self.
He's allegedly on a break from all his pirhanas. Interesting. It's not the first time he's told me that in the past few weeks, either. It could be a inadvertent plot against my sanity though so I'm not gonna fall for it. Of course he wouldn't intentionally work to make me crazy and insane over him but it's obvious the shit does happen somehow. So I can't think too hard on anything he says... whether he's pirhana free, needs a massage, or has been denying the heffa's using him for the DI for a few weeks now. None of that is of any consequence for me.
Well I have to fight him off until bedtime, so let me consume more ice cream.
<< Home