My job is the shit.
I'm really sitting here, without a shirt on.
I just got on a lab coat and my pants. My shoes are under the desk.
I fuckin love this place.
See, what happened was, it got too hot in here. I opened the door, nothing. No air. I messed with the vents... no more air coming through. So I'm suffocating, and it hit me. "Ass, you have on a lab jacket. So you ain't got to keep that sweater on." I promptly took that bitch off.
And now, I'm sitting here just as liberated and cool as you please. Quite sexy too... glad I got on the black Fredericks of Hollywood bra, LOL.
Ahhh, back to work. Gotta get outta here by 2:30.
I just got on a lab coat and my pants. My shoes are under the desk.
I fuckin love this place.
See, what happened was, it got too hot in here. I opened the door, nothing. No air. I messed with the vents... no more air coming through. So I'm suffocating, and it hit me. "Ass, you have on a lab jacket. So you ain't got to keep that sweater on." I promptly took that bitch off.
And now, I'm sitting here just as liberated and cool as you please. Quite sexy too... glad I got on the black Fredericks of Hollywood bra, LOL.
Ahhh, back to work. Gotta get outta here by 2:30.
<< Home