I know... I know.
Okay so I'm supposed to be working.
Instead I just ended a 2 hour conversation with the oh-so-sinister and pimpalicious Un-Crush, got into an argument with the ex-date subsequent to arguing with his damn WOMAN (WTF?)... and I just realized that I left my Bowl Apetit at home, so I have no damn lunch.
I'd say this afternoon is going exactly as expected.
He makes me wish I lived closer to him. But that's something that has been previously established. Shit. I'm tripping again. Gotta go chant some more.
Instead I just ended a 2 hour conversation with the oh-so-sinister and pimpalicious Un-Crush, got into an argument with the ex-date subsequent to arguing with his damn WOMAN (WTF?)... and I just realized that I left my Bowl Apetit at home, so I have no damn lunch.
I'd say this afternoon is going exactly as expected.
He makes me wish I lived closer to him. But that's something that has been previously established. Shit. I'm tripping again. Gotta go chant some more.
<< Home