Hot ass bullshit.
The party sucked flaming hot ass. Thats all I wanna say about it.
I can't believe I spent money to get myself ultra fly just to encounter the major bullshit. Never again.
In better news, I like the Mario CD. It doesn't suck.
Damn I'm so disgusted I don't even wanna write anymore. Lemme talk to un-crush and discuss his dress code for his meeting.
Well rather than starting a new post I'll just edit this one.
Basically, Un-Crush is still a beloved hot ass mess. If I'd let myself I could be super crazy about him. But I won't let myself. Matter of fact, I don't wanna write about this either, because it'll get my mind to working against me again.
This must be like one of those placeholder entries... since I'm basically refusing to talk about anything. I'm out.
I can't believe I spent money to get myself ultra fly just to encounter the major bullshit. Never again.
In better news, I like the Mario CD. It doesn't suck.
Damn I'm so disgusted I don't even wanna write anymore. Lemme talk to un-crush and discuss his dress code for his meeting.
Well rather than starting a new post I'll just edit this one.
Basically, Un-Crush is still a beloved hot ass mess. If I'd let myself I could be super crazy about him. But I won't let myself. Matter of fact, I don't wanna write about this either, because it'll get my mind to working against me again.
This must be like one of those placeholder entries... since I'm basically refusing to talk about anything. I'm out.
<< Home