Help. Again.
I cant work.
Usually I post in the main blog regarding work. But my reason behind it this time isn't for the main one.
I need a hug.
I don't know what is making me get all stupid and emotional lately, but I wish the shit would go away. I'm not even safe at work. Even in the peace and seclusion of the laboratory, I'm reminded that I'm alone.
Not alone in the literal sense... shit. That's why I work here, because I can work alone.
I mean emotionally alone.
I've got no one to block the wind for me if I chose to stand outside. No little kisses on my forehead just to say "you're cute and I'm glad you're standing next to me". None of that. Shit, I'm making my own self sick. It seems all I do lately is whine. But I can't help it. What the fuck do lonely people do? I have no idea.
I have no motivation to really go anywhere because its winter, so niggas are all coupled up and what not. Since my bitterness is broadcast across my face like a 52 inch big screen, I opt not to put myself in the position to glare and project my intense hatred and wrath upon them. Everyone deserves to be happy and feel peace in the arms of the person their with without having some bitter bitch shooting laser beams through their backs with her eyes, incidentally filled with tears.
That bitter bitch being me, of course.
Damn. I feel so fuckin sad. Well lemme at least try to work. Ugh.
Usually I post in the main blog regarding work. But my reason behind it this time isn't for the main one.
I need a hug.
I don't know what is making me get all stupid and emotional lately, but I wish the shit would go away. I'm not even safe at work. Even in the peace and seclusion of the laboratory, I'm reminded that I'm alone.
Not alone in the literal sense... shit. That's why I work here, because I can work alone.
I mean emotionally alone.
I've got no one to block the wind for me if I chose to stand outside. No little kisses on my forehead just to say "you're cute and I'm glad you're standing next to me". None of that. Shit, I'm making my own self sick. It seems all I do lately is whine. But I can't help it. What the fuck do lonely people do? I have no idea.
I have no motivation to really go anywhere because its winter, so niggas are all coupled up and what not. Since my bitterness is broadcast across my face like a 52 inch big screen, I opt not to put myself in the position to glare and project my intense hatred and wrath upon them. Everyone deserves to be happy and feel peace in the arms of the person their with without having some bitter bitch shooting laser beams through their backs with her eyes, incidentally filled with tears.
That bitter bitch being me, of course.
Damn. I feel so fuckin sad. Well lemme at least try to work. Ugh.
<< Home