Good Christmas
I'm happy today.
It felt good to kick it with the family, and eat myself into oblivion. I'm sleepy now, the Itis is setting in.
I called Un-Crush to wish him Merry Christmas. I left him a message since he didn't pick his phone up. So the next call is on him. I've already resolved (and documented) that he and I shall eternally remain friends so its actually no big deal. I wonder if this is gonna make things weird over AIM though. Its so weird how it's easier to chop it up over the internet. I guess I put too much pressure on myself. But I can't worry about it now. Obviously he isn't the one God's reserved for me, because I truly feel plain old homie love for him as of right now. Of course this could change in a matter of hours because I have a fickle mind. But right now, its all good. I ain't trippin.
Well leftovers calleth, so I'm out.
It felt good to kick it with the family, and eat myself into oblivion. I'm sleepy now, the Itis is setting in.
I called Un-Crush to wish him Merry Christmas. I left him a message since he didn't pick his phone up. So the next call is on him. I've already resolved (and documented) that he and I shall eternally remain friends so its actually no big deal. I wonder if this is gonna make things weird over AIM though. Its so weird how it's easier to chop it up over the internet. I guess I put too much pressure on myself. But I can't worry about it now. Obviously he isn't the one God's reserved for me, because I truly feel plain old homie love for him as of right now. Of course this could change in a matter of hours because I have a fickle mind. But right now, its all good. I ain't trippin.
Well leftovers calleth, so I'm out.
<< Home