Get outta my head...
Damn. I can't stop thinking about him.
I saw that picture hours ago, and its haunted me all night. And I mean all damn night. I had like 4 dreams about him.
He's got the cutest mouth. You know his lips could NEVER be chapped looking that good. Like he's the type that if he kisses you, you're as good as gone. He's got that kinda mouth.
DAMN.
I don't know what I'mma do about this. He's fuckin gorgeous. Plain and simple. I cant get over his mouth. I need some serious help. Shit, I need to get to work.
I saw that picture hours ago, and its haunted me all night. And I mean all damn night. I had like 4 dreams about him.
He's got the cutest mouth. You know his lips could NEVER be chapped looking that good. Like he's the type that if he kisses you, you're as good as gone. He's got that kinda mouth.
DAMN.
I don't know what I'mma do about this. He's fuckin gorgeous. Plain and simple. I cant get over his mouth. I need some serious help. Shit, I need to get to work.
<< Home