Enough with the chit chat...
when can I hit?
I'm still not working. But I'm about to though. Or at least I plan to make an honest effort in the next 10 minutes.
My comment hadn't freaked him out, in fact he responded in kind (as all nice people will). He was just temporarily deterred by some discussion of SSI, some shit that didn't interest me right then. I almost asked to hear his voice, so I managed to stop myself long enough to tell him I had to go work. I really don't need to know what he sounds like. What I do need to do is quit bullshitting and get back to work.
Still like to fuck him though. Ain't no denying that.
I'm still not working. But I'm about to though. Or at least I plan to make an honest effort in the next 10 minutes.
My comment hadn't freaked him out, in fact he responded in kind (as all nice people will). He was just temporarily deterred by some discussion of SSI, some shit that didn't interest me right then. I almost asked to hear his voice, so I managed to stop myself long enough to tell him I had to go work. I really don't need to know what he sounds like. What I do need to do is quit bullshitting and get back to work.
Still like to fuck him though. Ain't no denying that.
<< Home