Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Dropout

Man. I wish I could take a vacation from life.

It really doesn't take much to get to me nowadays. I wonder where that happened. I'd grown a pretty tough skin over time, but it seems that suddenly I'm all over sensitive again. And that isn't good.

I'm taking shit personal that I shouldn't. I know it wasn't meant as any injury to me from the offending party. But I'll be damned if I'm not madder than hell right now. Mad enough to do serious damage to material items... in other words I'm ready to start breaking shit up in here.

I have to get a hold of myself. I don't even know why I'm so angry... really I shouldn't be. It ain't even nothing that serious really. Thats what logic is saying. But I'm pissed the fuck off nonetheless. Shit just gets on my nerves so severely. I'm gonna be fucked up for the remainder of the day. I can feel it.

Fuck. Guess I'll work to keep from nutting up in here.