Awww, man.
Shit.
I'm back at square one. The fuckin un-crush. I can't escape.
*mumbling mantra*
This shit aint working. Because I think I'm slightly higher on the totem pole than a "Platonic Pirhana." But that's mistake number one, thinking I'm special. I've got to get that out of my mind right fuckin' now. It took me two weeks to get rid of this, and now it's threatening a major comeback. Although I was pleased as punch, pie, and all that other shit with the information I received, I can't help feeling petrified. I was super fucked up behind the un-crush. Because regardless of what he thinks about me, HE STILL DON'T KNOW WHAT I LOOK LIKE. And I've already spoken on the pressure that is living up to expectations offa AIM. Could I be back in this situation all over again? Only worse, because I actually like this dude? Man. I'm fucked.
I'm not his type. I'm not fuckin' Chr.istina Mi.lian or anything close. I may have it all together, but I'm lacking that. That one vital detail of looking better than a 6 at all times.
I've got a raggedy date for the holiday party, I'm still plagued with the ex, and now this is starting all over again.
Fuck that. I can control this, and I will be in charge of my own stupid mind. I'm scared to go to sleep, but I can fight it while I'm awake.
Lemme go eat some damn ice cream or something. BOOO.
I'm back at square one. The fuckin un-crush. I can't escape.
*mumbling mantra*
This shit aint working. Because I think I'm slightly higher on the totem pole than a "Platonic Pirhana." But that's mistake number one, thinking I'm special. I've got to get that out of my mind right fuckin' now. It took me two weeks to get rid of this, and now it's threatening a major comeback. Although I was pleased as punch, pie, and all that other shit with the information I received, I can't help feeling petrified. I was super fucked up behind the un-crush. Because regardless of what he thinks about me, HE STILL DON'T KNOW WHAT I LOOK LIKE. And I've already spoken on the pressure that is living up to expectations offa AIM. Could I be back in this situation all over again? Only worse, because I actually like this dude? Man. I'm fucked.
I'm not his type. I'm not fuckin' Chr.istina Mi.lian or anything close. I may have it all together, but I'm lacking that. That one vital detail of looking better than a 6 at all times.
I've got a raggedy date for the holiday party, I'm still plagued with the ex, and now this is starting all over again.
Fuck that. I can control this, and I will be in charge of my own stupid mind. I'm scared to go to sleep, but I can fight it while I'm awake.
Lemme go eat some damn ice cream or something. BOOO.
<< Home