[another no title post]
It's been about a month since I kicked him to the curb. And even longer than that since I got some from him.
I'm suffering.
I dont even want to call him, because he is officially on my nerves. So I have to sit in this house uncomfortable, refusing to call some other mediocre fool to service me. I'm too spoiled by him. I shouldnt keep focusing on the sex, but damn. What am I supposed to do? I'm trying to hold out for the right one now. I don't want to just go get some from anyone. I would like to have the whole special experience with someone who cares and loves me.
So as an immediate result, I'm dickless. And mad about it, too.
I mean, he gets off at 9. I could be right over there, get broke off, and come home around 2 just to make sure I get enough sleep to be able to drive myself to work in the morning. But I know thats wrong. I hate it when the horny girl in me tries to take over because I have a hard time regulating myself. I already know how superb the dick and tongue is, so its only natural that I almost die after about 2 months of a drought. This shit sucks.
I mean, how did I go without before? I don't remember how. I tried taking a nap, didn't work. I tried eating, didn't work. Nothing is working.
Like I said before, my life is just repeating itself now. I can't get any DI from the un-crush because he's way the hell somewhere else. From what I've heard, he don't turn down ass. Although according to him there was one chick that he wouldn't give it to. I'd sure hate to be her ass.
Anyway, I'm horny, alone, with no one to call. Well thats not entirely true. Rather I'm horny, alone with no one I want to call. No one's gonna eat it like he did, no one's gonna smack my ass like he did, no one's gonna pull my hair or leave me paralyzed like he did. No one will know how to stroke it deep enough to make me start cussin out loud. I dont have anyone's back to leave scratches on. No one's gonna talk nasty to me like he did. And he makes me sick. So I'm officially assed out. The one person that could possibly come close simply based on the fact that I want him that bad is all the way on the other side of the damn country. What the hell am I supposed to do?
When in doubt, go eat. I'm out.
I'm suffering.
I dont even want to call him, because he is officially on my nerves. So I have to sit in this house uncomfortable, refusing to call some other mediocre fool to service me. I'm too spoiled by him. I shouldnt keep focusing on the sex, but damn. What am I supposed to do? I'm trying to hold out for the right one now. I don't want to just go get some from anyone. I would like to have the whole special experience with someone who cares and loves me.
So as an immediate result, I'm dickless. And mad about it, too.
I mean, he gets off at 9. I could be right over there, get broke off, and come home around 2 just to make sure I get enough sleep to be able to drive myself to work in the morning. But I know thats wrong. I hate it when the horny girl in me tries to take over because I have a hard time regulating myself. I already know how superb the dick and tongue is, so its only natural that I almost die after about 2 months of a drought. This shit sucks.
I mean, how did I go without before? I don't remember how. I tried taking a nap, didn't work. I tried eating, didn't work. Nothing is working.
Like I said before, my life is just repeating itself now. I can't get any DI from the un-crush because he's way the hell somewhere else. From what I've heard, he don't turn down ass. Although according to him there was one chick that he wouldn't give it to. I'd sure hate to be her ass.
Anyway, I'm horny, alone, with no one to call. Well thats not entirely true. Rather I'm horny, alone with no one I want to call. No one's gonna eat it like he did, no one's gonna smack my ass like he did, no one's gonna pull my hair or leave me paralyzed like he did. No one will know how to stroke it deep enough to make me start cussin out loud. I dont have anyone's back to leave scratches on. No one's gonna talk nasty to me like he did. And he makes me sick. So I'm officially assed out. The one person that could possibly come close simply based on the fact that I want him that bad is all the way on the other side of the damn country. What the hell am I supposed to do?
When in doubt, go eat. I'm out.
<< Home