Friday, December 17, 2004

Ahh, fuck it, whatever.

I'm way too relaxed right now.

Work ain't happening, I'm on AIM like an asshole. And whats even worse is I don't feel bad.

LOL... I just told him something. I told him that I'mma miss him this weekend. And it's taking him super long to answer. He's probably conferring with the mutual homie about how to answer me. That shit cracks me up. When I say something slightly off, he asks her what should he say. I dont know why I always do that to him. Guess because I really ain't got shit to lose at this point. I know I'm one of many, I'm all the way on the west coast, and there's differences. Absurd boldness is also a characteristic mood swing in this saga... I forgot to add that yesterday. So sometimes I'm upset, sometimes I'm over him, sometimes I'm drooling over him, and sometimes I'm just like "fuck it, whatever." Unfortunately for him this is a "fuck it, whatever" day. Its bad. I really dont give a shit.

I dont know what I had this morning... maybe someone sprinkled crack on my donut. But I really and truly dont give a shit. Truly dangerous ground I'm walking on here.

Well I think I need to get to work at some point. Fuck it, whatever.