When it counts
There's never anyone here when it counts.
The damn holiday party is creeping up on my ass. But I cannot and will not take the ex. So now I'm date-less. How does this lame shit keep happening to me?
How is it that niggas fuck up so heinously I'm forced to be alone when it counts? Shit, I don't really need cha ass in the middle of June. Please, by all means fuck up in October. But damn nigga, how about keeping your head out cha ass until February 14? How about the last Thursday in November? How about December 25th? It just don't happen for me.
I'll get through this somehow. I'm not calling anyone I know. I'll just search and destroy for a new piece of ass to take with me to this shit ass party. I don't even want to go, but I need to show some solidarity with these nutjobs at the place of employment.
On a completely unrelated note, my mantra is working. I'm fully and thoroughly convinced of my ultra-not-special status. It probably has plenty to do with the fact I've been out of contact with him for days. If I'm lucky I'll survive the un-crush's visit. If I'm not lucky, I'll end up fucked over. But considering my recent luck, I'd say what else is new. Now if I could just quit seeing his ass in my sleep, I'd be good. But at least I've regained control of my thoughts while I'm awake.
One day at a time.
The damn holiday party is creeping up on my ass. But I cannot and will not take the ex. So now I'm date-less. How does this lame shit keep happening to me?
How is it that niggas fuck up so heinously I'm forced to be alone when it counts? Shit, I don't really need cha ass in the middle of June. Please, by all means fuck up in October. But damn nigga, how about keeping your head out cha ass until February 14? How about the last Thursday in November? How about December 25th? It just don't happen for me.
I'll get through this somehow. I'm not calling anyone I know. I'll just search and destroy for a new piece of ass to take with me to this shit ass party. I don't even want to go, but I need to show some solidarity with these nutjobs at the place of employment.
On a completely unrelated note, my mantra is working. I'm fully and thoroughly convinced of my ultra-not-special status. It probably has plenty to do with the fact I've been out of contact with him for days. If I'm lucky I'll survive the un-crush's visit. If I'm not lucky, I'll end up fucked over. But considering my recent luck, I'd say what else is new. Now if I could just quit seeing his ass in my sleep, I'd be good. But at least I've regained control of my thoughts while I'm awake.
One day at a time.
<< Home