Thank God for my bed.
If it wasn't for sleep, I'd have nothing.
I managed to sleep off the wrath from last night and woke up happy. Although it definitely sucks to be me, I manage to do it every day. God allows me to keep waking up, so it cant (and I shouldn't allow it to) be that bad. I gotta get my head outta my ass.
I've decided that I'm gonna go look for a brand new man, someone I don't know from a hill of beans. Someone neither I, or my family has seen before. He will not be from the block, the surrounding blocks, the grocery stores, or the jazz and comedy clubs that I've begun to frequent at the behest of others. Nope, this dude is gonna come from somewhere else.
Now where, I have no damn idea. I can only come up with one part of the plan at a time. And right now, I've got the fact that he wont be from around here. That's as far as I got.
Oh well, thank God I feel better. I really didn't want to have to take my ass back to counseling this week.
I managed to sleep off the wrath from last night and woke up happy. Although it definitely sucks to be me, I manage to do it every day. God allows me to keep waking up, so it cant (and I shouldn't allow it to) be that bad. I gotta get my head outta my ass.
I've decided that I'm gonna go look for a brand new man, someone I don't know from a hill of beans. Someone neither I, or my family has seen before. He will not be from the block, the surrounding blocks, the grocery stores, or the jazz and comedy clubs that I've begun to frequent at the behest of others. Nope, this dude is gonna come from somewhere else.
Now where, I have no damn idea. I can only come up with one part of the plan at a time. And right now, I've got the fact that he wont be from around here. That's as far as I got.
Oh well, thank God I feel better. I really didn't want to have to take my ass back to counseling this week.
<< Home