Tears of the baddest bitch
None of it matters, really.
It's weird to keep running into certain folks. This one makes sure he stays in view, as a constant reminder.
I agreed to let him see me for 15 minutes while he waited on his brother to finish his after school tutoring.
He came over and we talked. It was all in his face. There's no way I'll allow him to see me again. I tried to keep the conversation safe but he wouldn't stop looking at me that way. It's a damn shame that I can't hold a conversation with him because we were cool at one time. But it's obvious that we can't even be friends anymore.
I think the ex saw him. I could feel someone watching me.
I need a new life.
It's weird to keep running into certain folks. This one makes sure he stays in view, as a constant reminder.
I agreed to let him see me for 15 minutes while he waited on his brother to finish his after school tutoring.
He came over and we talked. It was all in his face. There's no way I'll allow him to see me again. I tried to keep the conversation safe but he wouldn't stop looking at me that way. It's a damn shame that I can't hold a conversation with him because we were cool at one time. But it's obvious that we can't even be friends anymore.
I think the ex saw him. I could feel someone watching me.
I need a new life.
<< Home