Sunday, November 14, 2004

Quiet night

I have to admit, I missed him yesterday.

I stayed home to do a bunch of nothing, and overall it was a fairly good day. But I had the nerve to miss him since he didn't come online. I mean, I got my replacement Delfonics cd in the mail yesterday. That's definitely something he'd appreciate, unlike my brother who was the only other person here to witness my joy.

I ain't tripping though. He was there tonight. I'm tired, my sorors had us busy today. I had to duck out of tonight, because messing with them I'd still be out, knowing I have to work tomorrow. So I just came home. I was glad he was online. I actually missed him.

Now I feel like I can go to sleep. This shit is SOOO cheesy, but what can you do. I've given up on all my previous methods of coping. Now I'm gonna allow myself to slip into lethargic apathy.

We'll see how well that works.