Looking for logic.
It doesn't make sense to feel empty. Not when it was perfectly clear that my mind needed serious purging.
I don't know what this hole is or where its from. I can't really pin it on the ex because I'm slowly reconciling myself with the loss. I can't pin it on the crush, because that was a whole bunch of bull that existed only in my mind for about 2 weeks. And both situations are over, I'm dealing with it. I've got no man, no dick to ride. No imaginary sexy man to gush over in my mind. On one hand I've got an ex, and on the other hand: a pimp unaware. Well I wont call him a pimp... he isn't really. He's absolutely too nice to be a pimp. Maybe a gigalo? Naw, that ain't too cool either. He can't help it if he's ultra sexy and smart. I wont call him a gigalo... since I dont know if he's slangin' dick like that. But what do I call him?
I'll just say "overly friendly". So I've got an ex, and an "overly friendly" individual. Both off limits.
Maybe I need a new hobby.
Can't find nothing interesting though. I want to go to kickboxing, but I'm too lazy to work out right now. Besides. If I work out, I lose weight. Thus jeopardizing the new phat ass that I just discovered I had.
And I will never jeopardize my ass. I now recognize my ass as an asset to my physical appearance. So I will do nothing that may require me to part with it.
Anyway, back to this hole.
So yeah. I figure finding something else to do would help. But I need something simple that doesn't require much thought. Because quite frankly, I'm sick to death of thinking. Thinking is highly overrated. Thinking is the shit that got me in trouble with that damn cursed crush in the first place. So the first requirement is little thought involved. 2nd: little physical activity. I don't feel like moving around after being at work all day. 3rd: something relatively anti-social. Because people in general get on my damn nerves.
This would be a pretty lame hobby... kinda sounds just like what I'm doing right now.
Oh well.
I don't know what this hole is or where its from. I can't really pin it on the ex because I'm slowly reconciling myself with the loss. I can't pin it on the crush, because that was a whole bunch of bull that existed only in my mind for about 2 weeks. And both situations are over, I'm dealing with it. I've got no man, no dick to ride. No imaginary sexy man to gush over in my mind. On one hand I've got an ex, and on the other hand: a pimp unaware. Well I wont call him a pimp... he isn't really. He's absolutely too nice to be a pimp. Maybe a gigalo? Naw, that ain't too cool either. He can't help it if he's ultra sexy and smart. I wont call him a gigalo... since I dont know if he's slangin' dick like that. But what do I call him?
I'll just say "overly friendly". So I've got an ex, and an "overly friendly" individual. Both off limits.
Maybe I need a new hobby.
Can't find nothing interesting though. I want to go to kickboxing, but I'm too lazy to work out right now. Besides. If I work out, I lose weight. Thus jeopardizing the new phat ass that I just discovered I had.
And I will never jeopardize my ass. I now recognize my ass as an asset to my physical appearance. So I will do nothing that may require me to part with it.
Anyway, back to this hole.
So yeah. I figure finding something else to do would help. But I need something simple that doesn't require much thought. Because quite frankly, I'm sick to death of thinking. Thinking is highly overrated. Thinking is the shit that got me in trouble with that damn cursed crush in the first place. So the first requirement is little thought involved. 2nd: little physical activity. I don't feel like moving around after being at work all day. 3rd: something relatively anti-social. Because people in general get on my damn nerves.
This would be a pretty lame hobby... kinda sounds just like what I'm doing right now.
Oh well.
<< Home