Indirectly
Ain't nothing worse than being called out.
Unless its being called out indirectly.
So me and the Un-Crush were having a conversation this morning about niggas w/ female friends. He asked me how I viewed it, and I told him. He had very good points, but I know me, so I'm not feeling the whole situation of other heffas up in my shit, irrespective of his valid argument. He brought up the fact that he sometimes is concerned that a woman might be cool on him because he has a gang of women friends. He said that even though he understands, he gets slightly offended by this phenomenon.
CALLED THE FUCK OUT.
I know he doesn't read this. But it's almost like he did. Tres scary, lemme tell you. I'm glad he wasn't in my face, because I know I'm sitting here red. I'd have been stuttering, like, "I-I-I... d-d-don't th-th-think so..." Man. Straight to' up.
Asked me if I ever felt I was losing out because of my unwillingness to deal with men who had a gang of women friends.
I swear, it was like he read this shit and decided to quiz me on it.
I don't care. I know myself, and I know what I can and cannot contend with. And a bunch of pirhana ass heffas is not my cup of frapp.achino. Nothing can make me change my mind on that except the Lord. And as always, since I don't see that happening, then I'm all good. From all the way over here, where it's safe.
Unless its being called out indirectly.
So me and the Un-Crush were having a conversation this morning about niggas w/ female friends. He asked me how I viewed it, and I told him. He had very good points, but I know me, so I'm not feeling the whole situation of other heffas up in my shit, irrespective of his valid argument. He brought up the fact that he sometimes is concerned that a woman might be cool on him because he has a gang of women friends. He said that even though he understands, he gets slightly offended by this phenomenon.
CALLED THE FUCK OUT.
I know he doesn't read this. But it's almost like he did. Tres scary, lemme tell you. I'm glad he wasn't in my face, because I know I'm sitting here red. I'd have been stuttering, like, "I-I-I... d-d-don't th-th-think so..." Man. Straight to' up.
Asked me if I ever felt I was losing out because of my unwillingness to deal with men who had a gang of women friends.
I swear, it was like he read this shit and decided to quiz me on it.
I don't care. I know myself, and I know what I can and cannot contend with. And a bunch of pirhana ass heffas is not my cup of frapp.achino. Nothing can make me change my mind on that except the Lord. And as always, since I don't see that happening, then I'm all good. From all the way over here, where it's safe.
<< Home