Friday, November 12, 2004

I'm home.

I've ditched the relatives, the club, and the rainbow stalkers. I stood them all up, and for what?

All for the nightly AIM conversation with the un-crush.

Yes, it is true. And I dont care. It was a nice, innocent conversation. Nothing bad.

M. girl, you're doing good.

Although I did stare at his picture this time. The one where he's got on that shirt. And them glasses. And that semi-cocky stance that says, "Yeah, you know you wanna fuck me."

And Mr. Un-Crush, I'm here to tell you that you're absolutely right.

I'm not even ashamed at this point. If he requested the draws, I'd hand them over without question. I mean, like on the next thing flying outta LAX kinda quick. And I DESPISE LAX. I know, thats bad. But I would. I'd do him soooo quick. And I'm glad that I've stayed home to think about it, LOL. Tonight, I indulge myself. Nothings gonna come out of it, he knows about it, he doesn't care, I'm in the clear to fantasize about this for my whole night. In my dreams tonight, that li'l super sexy muthafucka is MINE! Hell yeah. I may regret this tomorrow, but man. Tonight I'm going to sleep happy.

I wish he lived near me, but God knows its best if he doesn't.

Good night Mr. Sexy Un-Crush. See ya in two hours.