I think I lied.
I'm not 100% straight.
Thought I was, thought I had a good plan. Guess not.
But its not as major as it was before though, so I'm okay. He (the un-crush) is still all nice and shit. But I need to come up with a new game plan. I think from now on I'll just ignore the ultra nice stuff he says. And when he calls me anything other than M. Yeah, thats the ticket.
The ex is still tormenting me. I spent a little time with him outside. I know better than to go inside with him, because I will ho' myself like none other when it comes to him. Its easier to stay celibate when I'm outside in the cold. I didn't let him stand too close either. I dont need the D&G to slap me around. I'm D&G's bitch, what can I say. That scent mixed with those arms is a deadly combination, and I haven't found the antidote yet. So I'm doing okay, I can still be kind to him without giving up the ass. Maybe theres light at the end of the tunnel after all.
Or it could be the ever present train, waiting to run me over.
Anyway, back to my game plan with the un-crush. My original plan to not go on AIM was foiled by a relative. So it didnt work. He promptly IM'ed me telling me a whole lot of kind stuff about me being his homie and all that. Although it was sweet, I fought it off pretty damn well. But he said something about "if [he was] there [he'd] be rubbing it in" and my mind went straight to the gutter.
I wish I didn't know what he looked like... he is SO fuckable... its a damn shame.
But yeah, he didn't mean it dirty but my mind took it dirty. Thats what happens when you're on a self-imposed drought from some of the best dick you ever took. And I mean the BeSt. The ex had me so spoiled I dont know what the hell I'm gonna do now. But I've resolved not to use him like that, and the un-crush is a zillion miles away, no where near booty call range. Which is good, because I dont need to be that damn trifling just because I'm not getting any dick.
So I'm not at square one, which is good. But I'm definitely not through this. So I guess I'll have another fucked up, sleepless night hearing that damn "Thats what it's made for" in my head all night. BOOOO.
Thought I was, thought I had a good plan. Guess not.
But its not as major as it was before though, so I'm okay. He (the un-crush) is still all nice and shit. But I need to come up with a new game plan. I think from now on I'll just ignore the ultra nice stuff he says. And when he calls me anything other than M. Yeah, thats the ticket.
The ex is still tormenting me. I spent a little time with him outside. I know better than to go inside with him, because I will ho' myself like none other when it comes to him. Its easier to stay celibate when I'm outside in the cold. I didn't let him stand too close either. I dont need the D&G to slap me around. I'm D&G's bitch, what can I say. That scent mixed with those arms is a deadly combination, and I haven't found the antidote yet. So I'm doing okay, I can still be kind to him without giving up the ass. Maybe theres light at the end of the tunnel after all.
Or it could be the ever present train, waiting to run me over.
Anyway, back to my game plan with the un-crush. My original plan to not go on AIM was foiled by a relative. So it didnt work. He promptly IM'ed me telling me a whole lot of kind stuff about me being his homie and all that. Although it was sweet, I fought it off pretty damn well. But he said something about "if [he was] there [he'd] be rubbing it in" and my mind went straight to the gutter.
I wish I didn't know what he looked like... he is SO fuckable... its a damn shame.
But yeah, he didn't mean it dirty but my mind took it dirty. Thats what happens when you're on a self-imposed drought from some of the best dick you ever took. And I mean the BeSt. The ex had me so spoiled I dont know what the hell I'm gonna do now. But I've resolved not to use him like that, and the un-crush is a zillion miles away, no where near booty call range. Which is good, because I dont need to be that damn trifling just because I'm not getting any dick.
So I'm not at square one, which is good. But I'm definitely not through this. So I guess I'll have another fucked up, sleepless night hearing that damn "Thats what it's made for" in my head all night. BOOOO.
<< Home