I shall not be moved.
The ex won't quit.
He called me at work to tell me I looked pretty when I left this morning. Asked me what I was having for lunch. I lied and told him I already ordered pizza.
I'm sick of fighting him off.
I cannot take him back, he is an asshole. He knows he's an asshole, too. So why wont he just let me be and find another woman to torture? I'm getting depressed again.
I. Can't. Win.
He called me at work to tell me I looked pretty when I left this morning. Asked me what I was having for lunch. I lied and told him I already ordered pizza.
I'm sick of fighting him off.
I cannot take him back, he is an asshole. He knows he's an asshole, too. So why wont he just let me be and find another woman to torture? I'm getting depressed again.
I. Can't. Win.
<< Home