Thursday, November 04, 2004

Fuck all that.

I ain't loving nobody else.

I dont give a damn. I'm going back to my old 1998 ways, when I just kept niggas around for the sole purpose of laying pipe. When I used to hurt feelings the same way I'd been hurt. When I could crush a niggas soul in the palm of my hand.

I'mma be that bitch again.

I don't know what made me love this idiot. Or why I took him back when he's clearly never gonna be able to handle me. He'll never try hard enough because he's already defeated his damn self. I didn't have to say or do shit... he'd already convinced himself that his life is shit, his family = problems, and due to these factors he and I will never work out. So if he wants to constantly make excuses about what he cant do, then I need to get the fuck on.

Yet again, that is.

It's not fair. I wanna be with him. I want him to feel like he can be my man minus all this extraneous bullshit. I don't understand why he can't just be with me and be happy. All this other shit he's talking doesn't even matter. Why try so hard to stay on my good side and get back in when you're gonna fuck it all up once I cave in? So yeah, fuck this shit. I don't need this. I love him, went head up with my whole damn family over him, all that. But he wont even try for me. He just makes excuses as to why shit wont work. When the only reason is, he wont make it work. All the shit he says has NO IMPACT WHATSOEVER on our relationship.

Why not just say, "I don't wanna do shit, ever. I just wanna fuck you."

I could respect that a lot more.

This is some bullshit.