Flatline.
Oooh God's gotta help me now.
Thats the only thing that can help me. Ol boy is a hot mess. I dont even know where to start, but I'm waiting for this to wear off, and there is no sign of that happening to me.
I'm not even straight about my ex yet. I guess that doesn't matter though. I do know one thing, "Just go with it" ain't an option. I dont care what nice stuff he says and what he calls me, or how long I talk to him. The negro is two time zones away. He's a long ass flight with a couple of layovers away. He's a whole other tax bracket away, from what I gather. I'm just hood fabulous, no higher than a bachelors degree havin', grad school avoidin' M.
I know he's too damn smart for me. And also he doesn't realize how hood I am. He can't. If he did, I doubt if he'd be so... uh... entranced by me. I'm not a hoodrat, but I'm from the hood like that, LOL. That shit makes me insecure. I cant even entertain the thought of being with someone whose overly impressive life makes me feel like mine is wack, LMAO.
Theres a lot that would work against it. And I'm a rational woman so I examine all the "concrete and certain cons" before I get caught in the clouds with the "possible (not even definite) pros".
But damn 3 hours? And I didn't even start feeling sleepy? Something ain't too straight here. I feel ultra retarded right this minute. Damn. Lemme go work.
BOOO on myself.
Thats the only thing that can help me. Ol boy is a hot mess. I dont even know where to start, but I'm waiting for this to wear off, and there is no sign of that happening to me.
I'm not even straight about my ex yet. I guess that doesn't matter though. I do know one thing, "Just go with it" ain't an option. I dont care what nice stuff he says and what he calls me, or how long I talk to him. The negro is two time zones away. He's a long ass flight with a couple of layovers away. He's a whole other tax bracket away, from what I gather. I'm just hood fabulous, no higher than a bachelors degree havin', grad school avoidin' M.
I know he's too damn smart for me. And also he doesn't realize how hood I am. He can't. If he did, I doubt if he'd be so... uh... entranced by me. I'm not a hoodrat, but I'm from the hood like that, LOL. That shit makes me insecure. I cant even entertain the thought of being with someone whose overly impressive life makes me feel like mine is wack, LMAO.
Theres a lot that would work against it. And I'm a rational woman so I examine all the "concrete and certain cons" before I get caught in the clouds with the "possible (not even definite) pros".
But damn 3 hours? And I didn't even start feeling sleepy? Something ain't too straight here. I feel ultra retarded right this minute. Damn. Lemme go work.
BOOO on myself.
<< Home