Fingers.
Well he's a done deal, and I miss him already. But wrong is wrong. I'm not gonna put up with scanless wrongness just because.
So we're no more.
Don't get me wrong, I'd take his ass back in a hot second if he'd just come correct. But for whatever reason, he doesn't want to.
It was funny because he actually had the nerve to say that no one was gonna "smack them cheeks like [he] does". Although I'm inclined to agree at this point, a good spanking is not enough incentive for me to put up with bullshit. He was sitting there on the porch with his eyes all red. I damn near gave in, but I have a right to be treated a certain way. If I treat you like my king, you need to at least give me princess status. If I can't even garner the respect of a serf, well then you gotta get 'cha ass on. And he actually tried to feel me up when I kissed him goodbye. His fingers felt so familiar and good on my back and neck, but I stayed strong. I'm gonna miss that touch in a real way though. I can't even front. I'd grown accustomed to feeling that whenever I wanted to. But all in all, I'm glad that at times my will for vengeance and vindication is stronger than my desire to get some dick. I would've been more than happy to go inside with him if the circumstances were different. But what it comes down to is, this is how he wanted it. Or else he'd have acted differently. I shouldn't have to issue out warnings on a weekly basis. After I tell you 3 times, you need to act accordingly. If you don't it's telling me where I stand, and then I'm gonna act accordingly. I'm big on the treat others how you wanna be treated stance. And if you wanna treat me like shit, well then, I'm gone.
Sad shit though, I really am gonna miss that tongue. I almost wish I was back in 1998, because I'd have kept his ass on the side for emergencies. I never got rid of good ass back then. Damn this new found decency. Oh well, gotta grow up at some point. Guess my point has arrived.
So we're no more.
Don't get me wrong, I'd take his ass back in a hot second if he'd just come correct. But for whatever reason, he doesn't want to.
It was funny because he actually had the nerve to say that no one was gonna "smack them cheeks like [he] does". Although I'm inclined to agree at this point, a good spanking is not enough incentive for me to put up with bullshit. He was sitting there on the porch with his eyes all red. I damn near gave in, but I have a right to be treated a certain way. If I treat you like my king, you need to at least give me princess status. If I can't even garner the respect of a serf, well then you gotta get 'cha ass on. And he actually tried to feel me up when I kissed him goodbye. His fingers felt so familiar and good on my back and neck, but I stayed strong. I'm gonna miss that touch in a real way though. I can't even front. I'd grown accustomed to feeling that whenever I wanted to. But all in all, I'm glad that at times my will for vengeance and vindication is stronger than my desire to get some dick. I would've been more than happy to go inside with him if the circumstances were different. But what it comes down to is, this is how he wanted it. Or else he'd have acted differently. I shouldn't have to issue out warnings on a weekly basis. After I tell you 3 times, you need to act accordingly. If you don't it's telling me where I stand, and then I'm gonna act accordingly. I'm big on the treat others how you wanna be treated stance. And if you wanna treat me like shit, well then, I'm gone.
Sad shit though, I really am gonna miss that tongue. I almost wish I was back in 1998, because I'd have kept his ass on the side for emergencies. I never got rid of good ass back then. Damn this new found decency. Oh well, gotta grow up at some point. Guess my point has arrived.
<< Home