Friday, October 01, 2004

Awww hell naw!

I just went to the AngryBlackGirl site, and had a ball reading all the commentary. Its so funny reading real life shit I can relate to, completely uncut. I ain't mad at them.

There was a post about sucking dick, and I cracked up. Partially because I share the same sentiment.

I don't swallow.

I can suck a dick like a pro. I don't extend the privalege to every man I commit to either. I have to be head over heels in love with you, and when I give it up niggas be stuck. While typing this out I realize that this shit is kinda backwards, because sex is supposed to represent the most intimate gift. But I guess being raped twice fucked that up for me. I can fuck without catching feelings, but suck a dick? That damn near takes you pledging your life to me on a contract signed in blood. And I don't give a damn how good you are down there, or how many times you go down. You ain't getting me to do that shit. I don't care how many compliments you pay me, how much you scream and cry when I'm down there, how you grab my hair (yeah, niggas think they're slick), I'm not gonna do that. You'll fuck around and get your shit bit right off, messin' with my ass.

The way ol girl described it is right on the money. The shit is ultra nasty. And I don't even want it on my face, I don't give a damn what it's supposed to do for your skin. I don't like it. Now if you wanna put it somewhere that's not my face, I may oblige. But what I've learned from experience is that NIGGAS IS NASTY and SCANLESS.

They wanna aim for your eye and shit. One of my ex'es tried to aim for my eye because I pulled away when he started to shake and yell. But if being shot (with a real gun) does anything for you, it heightens your damn reflexes. I ducked in a real way, and the nigga missed by a few centimeters. I was grossed out, to the point where I had to go home. Totally ruined it for him. I felt bad because he was my heart. But I couldn't trust that fool after he did that. No more blow for him.

That shit was too funny to read about though, ol' girl is crazy.