And we interrupt your regularly scheduled shit...
to be all giddy and stupid for about 5 minutes.
I took him back.
It's just temporary, if he fucks up again he's gone. But I can't just walk away from him right now. Since I've been MIA for a couple of weeks, he's been ultra concerned. I found out that he's been asking my momma where I am on a daily basis. He knows I'm tired and I don't like driving at night, so when my car is still gone when it's time for him to go to work (graveyard), he freaks out. He calls me every night while I'm out doing the required stuff, and then he calls me once I make it home. He can't be that much of an asshole, right?
Well I still don't know about that.
He never really cleared shit up with me, but I've got to give him credit where it's due. Baby's been looking out for a sista. He obviously misses me to death, just like I miss him. But I wonder how long he'll be able to keep his head outta his ass.
I've resolved not to speculate on the imminent "when". Because I'm certain this ain't gonna last long. But it feels so good to be back with him again. Its okay to love him again. I almost forgot what that felt like.
Well lemme get back to work.
I took him back.
It's just temporary, if he fucks up again he's gone. But I can't just walk away from him right now. Since I've been MIA for a couple of weeks, he's been ultra concerned. I found out that he's been asking my momma where I am on a daily basis. He knows I'm tired and I don't like driving at night, so when my car is still gone when it's time for him to go to work (graveyard), he freaks out. He calls me every night while I'm out doing the required stuff, and then he calls me once I make it home. He can't be that much of an asshole, right?
Well I still don't know about that.
He never really cleared shit up with me, but I've got to give him credit where it's due. Baby's been looking out for a sista. He obviously misses me to death, just like I miss him. But I wonder how long he'll be able to keep his head outta his ass.
I've resolved not to speculate on the imminent "when". Because I'm certain this ain't gonna last long. But it feels so good to be back with him again. Its okay to love him again. I almost forgot what that felt like.
Well lemme get back to work.
<< Home