Wednesday, September 29, 2004

No time like the present.

I have a boyfriend, like a lot of other chicks my age.

He is exquisitely skilled in dining down at the Love Below. I think thats what got me sprung on him. His lips are amazing. I hate it when I think about it too much, because I always need new panties.

And I always forget to bring some spare panties to work.

Anyway, I haven't had any tongue in a while and I'm past overdue. I'm sitting around dopefiending for his stiff and slick tongue, having all kinds of mini orgasms just imagining it. I feel bad for constantly thinking about it, but when he uses his tongue to hit deep inside I can't help it. That shit stays on my mind. Even at church I have to catch myself from thinking of his bomb ass mouth. And he'll stay down there until I cry. I've never had a man make me come 'til I cry. He does it until I can't move anymore, just let tears roll down my face. That is how good he gives it to me, and thats all before I get to his dick.

That's gonna require a whole other post, and I ain't got the time right now.