Thursday, September 30, 2004

Angry

I'm so mad at him.

We fought yesterday over some bullshit, of course. Shouldn't have even gotten that far, but he was dead wrong this time.

As I went home I kept thinking I should turn around and make up with him in bed. Angry sex is damn good with him.

See, I've never reciprocated the favor for him in terms of oral, well, because his dick is too big. Plain and simple. But seeing him all mad and then all sad when he realized that I was basically telling him to kiss my black ass made me want him all over again. My body wanted him so bad, but my mind said "no". I went home. I still smelled his cologne and I could taste him, but I'll be damned if I went back to that house. Fuck that, his ass needs to come correct. But I honestly felt like I coulda sucked and fucked him into oblivion for some reason. I'm sure the fight woulda ended there, too. But now we've got to reconcile today.

I let the sun go down on my wrath, and I failed to get the dick I wanted yesterday.

Maybe it's for the best, because I'm sprung like a mutha off him and his dick & tongue. I don't want the relationship to only be sustained by sex. He needs to act like he's got some fuckin' sense when it comes to me. The shit just ain't right. I know how good I fuck, I don't need validation. I just want him to do right so I can give it to him whenever I want to (all the damn time). Thats the problem. We're sprung on each other.

Got to refocus.